Tips before starting your lessons
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to Ski Saint-Bruno’s Snow School. We will have once again the privilege of skiing or snowboarding with you.
Like every year, the instructor will meet you at the number listed on your contract at the specified time.Iit is important to your contract to facilitate the first day of lessons. Ski tickets are issued by the instructor only at the beginning of the lesson.
Here are some tips :
- Arrive on time: Arrive at the ski area one hour before your lesson in order to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the lesson. If you need to rent equipment, plan an additional 30 minutes.
- Dress appropriately: weatherproof mittens, warm and dry socks and a helmet with a warm face mask are essential to make the most of your day. Visit our clothing page for more information.
- Equipment adjustment: have your equipment checked by a qualified technician before you start your season to make sure it safe. Visit our Repair & Maintenance shop page for more information
For more information, please contact customer service at 450-653-3441
Avoid line-ups and have your skis or board tuned before the start of your lesson at Ski Saint-Bruno’s Repair and maintenance shop.
Regular equipment maintenance gives you more control and helps you make your turns :
• Waxing makes turning easier since the wax improves glide and make turning easier
• Sharpening the edges gives you more control because the edges bite into snow more easily. You slide less and your turns will be more efficient and controlled, especially when conditions are hard or icy.
In addition, a well-maintained equipment makes your experience more enjoyable and extends the life of your skis or your board. Visit our Repair & Maintenance page for more information
Our snowsport professionals are looking forward to seeing you on the slopes!